Following on from my recent review of CrossPoint Cameras in Omori, Tokyo, here is a little update on what is in stock and what prices it’s selling for.My original review of CrossPoint, my local used camera store in Omori, Tokyo, is here for those of you who may have missed it.
I popped in there on the way home this evening and had a nose around the shelves. There are some new things in stock and I also noted down the prices of a few items I had seen before but failed to point out in my first article; it’s a small shop but packed with goodies, so it’s difficult to list everything.
All prices in Japanese Yen, naturally.
- Nikkor AF-S 17-55 VR lens: 148,000
- Nikon F4S body only: 33,600
- Nikon F3HP body only: 25,200
- Nikkor AiS 50mm f/1.4 lens: 18,000 [he has one or two older ones from 10,000]
- Nikon F100 body only: 26,000
- Nikonos [underwater] 20mm f/2.8 lens: 85,000
- Nikonos [underwater] 15mm f/2.8 lens [old version]: 48,000
- Nikonos SB-104 and SB-106 flash units, from 12,000
- Nikon AF-S VR 24-120mm G series lens: 43,000
- Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 AF-D: 16,800
- Nikkor 20mm f/2.8 AF-D: 27,300
- Nikkor Ai-S 180mm f/2.8: 48,300
- Canon 400mm f/5.6 L series lens: 87,000
- Canon 40D body [as new]: 54,000
- Canon 70-200mm L series lens: 79,000
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L series lens: 120,000
- Lots of old rangefinder bodies and lenses
Medium and Large Format Cameras
- Fuji GW 690 II [6x9cm rangefinder with 90mm fixed lens]: 50,000
- Fuji GW 690 III [newer version 6x9cm rangefinder with 90mm fixed lens]: 75,000
- Bronica SQA-I, WE prism finder, PE 80mm f/2.8 lens, 120 back: 58,000
- Fuji GA645 Z-I, 645 rangefinder: 54,000
- Wista 5×4 inch monorail camera: 29,000
- 135mm f/5.6 lens and board for the Wista: 9,450
- Mamiya RZ67 [latest model], 120back, Motor Drive, 90mm f/3.5 lens [as new]: 63,000
- Pentax 645 ProTL, 45mm f/2.8, 120 back: 54,600
- Pentax 67 Series II [latest model, as new], AE metering head, body only: 110,000
- Pentax 55-100mm f/4.5 lens for Pentax 67: 85,000
- Lots of other Pentax 67 lenses in stock.
- Bronica ETRSi 645 format, 75mm f/2.8, 120 back; 29,400
- Bronica ETRS AE II, body only: 25,000
- Bronica MC 150mm f/4 lens: 8,400
- Bronica MC 40mm f/4 lens: 23,100
- Lots of Bronica MC bodies, ETRS lenses in stock
- Mamiya RB67, 120 back, 127mm f/3.8 lens [old model but in good order]: 18,900
- Mamiya RB 67 ProS, 110mm f/2.8 lens, 120 back: 25,200
- Lots and lots of Mamiya RB and RZ lenses in stock from wide to zoom.
- Mamiya Press 6x9cm format rangefinder with 100mm f/3.5 lens: 30,000
This is about 5% of the guy’s current stock. Get down there and check out all the bargains which I can’t list. And oif you do come down to Omori, contact me in advance and I will come along to the shop with you if I am able to. If I can’t just mention you saw this page or, to be sure they know you found the shop through Japanorama, print this page out and take it with you.